We had a rough night.
Initially I thought Séamus was in a lot of pain from surgery, but it turns out he was very gassy & maybe a little constipated too. So we were up all night while he worked out all that gas.
He is feeling much better this morning & has nursed 3 times already! His left chest tube was removed & he will have an x-ray soon. With each tube removed it gets easier for me to hold him. I can actually pick him up without help from the nurses now!
He is very happy this morning & is napping well. I'm trying to get some rest as well, but I can't sleep through all the nurses & doctors coming in like he can :) Maybe we'll get some sleep tonight.
It's looking like the last chest tube will come out tomorrow & hopefully we'll be discharged on Monday! I can't wait to get back home & be with my husband & kids!

No comments:
Post a Comment