Séamus Albert Coleman

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Early morning update

It's 5 am and Séamus has already had a sponge bath & got the cannula removed. He's now 100% breathing on his own with no extra oxygen! I love seeing that face unobstructed!

I was able to get a few hours of sleep last night & I have a feeling I'll be napping frequently today. Séamus looks so cute all swaddled up & sucking on his binky. Soon he'll have his daily x-ray done & then they will start removing some of the IV lines. At some point today we'll try getting some milk in his belly :)

He already is looking so much better than even 12 hours ago. The doctors said once the breathing tube is removed things progress pretty quickly. We had to wait for a long time to get that breathing tube out, but things are definitely moving along now.

I am so thankful to all of you who have been praying continually for my little guy. God has done a great work in Séamus & I can't wait to see what else He has in store for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment