Yesterday I had an appointment for a Non-stress test (NST). Not much to report from that, other than Séamus is an active little guy. He still has lots of amniotic fluid and room to move around, although he seems to prefer to be breech. I feel him move around a lot and he usually goes head-down before I fall asleep at night. I guess I better go into labor while I'm asleep...
I think we finally have the appointments scheduled to meet everyone at OHSU/Doernbecher. June 6th we'll be spending all day there. We will have an ultrasound in the morning and meet the perinatologist there, then tour the labor and delivery rooms and the NICU. After the "team" discusses our case, we will meet with the neonatologist. June 11th we'll be back to meet the cardiothoracic surgeon and have another echo done, which might be the last one before Séamus is born!
It's hard to believe that we will get to finally hold Séamus in just 5 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment