Séamus Albert Coleman

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Scheduling another appointment

I just got off the phone with Cathy, the fetal care coordinator at OHSU. She's working on getting an appointment scheduled for us to meet with a perinatologist there. After our appointment the perinatologist, cardiologist, and a few other people (our "team") will be meeting to discuss what my care will look like with labor and delivery and what Séamus will need after birth. I'm looking forward to meeting with them and getting everyone on the same page. We will also get to tour the labor and delivery rooms and NICU while we're there. I'm looking forward to this appointment. It will hopefully answer more questions and we'll have a better idea what labor, delivery, and recovery will look like for us. It looks like Cathy will be getting us worked into the schedule for June 6th.


On a side note, Séamus has been favoring the transverse position, laying sideways in the womb... I'm not sure if this is better or worse than breech. I have felt him head down a few times, but not for very long at a time. I'm still hoping he finds his way down and settles in soon. He doesn't have too much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment