At the last cardiology appointment, Dr. Shaunnessy wanted Séamus' oxygen levels checked in two weeks. It has been two weeks so we went down to the local doctor's office to have the oxygen levels, along with other vitals, checked.
Séamus was asleep when we got into the exam room, so they checked hi oxygen levels first. It was 94%, which is still ok, but lower than it was previously (98-99%). They checked his other vitals then re-checked his O2 and it was 100%. I don't know what the difference was, but I will be reporting those numbers to the cardiologist and see if she has any idea why there was a difference.
Now for the great news! In two weeks he has gained over a pound. At his last appointment he was 9lb 14oz and today he was 11lb 4oz, woah! He also grew 2 inches in two weeks, putting his at 23.5 inches now!
I am amazed at how well he is growing. He is going to be so strong when surgery comes and he is going to amaze all those doctors! God is so Good!

No comments:
Post a Comment